Employee research & development
Who are we?
Vobra Special Petfoods is a real family business with a proud tradition. We have been making dog and cat food for 90 years, supplying nationally and internationally, and this year we opened our new factory. Our secret recipe? That is the passion and care with which we work, every day. We aim for happy, healthy pets, satisfied customers and, of course, happy, healthy and satisfied employees. We are happy to go the extra mile for them. We like to work hard, but there is certainly also room for sociability!
Are you the R&D employee who helps Vobra optimize its recipes and improve quality? Do you enjoy advising customers? Then Vobra is looking for you:
An enthusiastic R&D employee petfood
As an R&D employee your main task is to optimize recipes (Bestmix) in order to improve the quality of the products. You work together with the Operations and Commerce departments when it comes to, among other things, recipes, raw materials and product development.
Your duties will include:
- Optimizing existing recipes and developing new recipes
- Performing research into new product and production developments
- Performance of measurements, determinations and determinations aimed at determining the quality of the product
- Supervising test productions
- Maintaining contact with suppliers and customers.
What does Vobra ask of you?
- A minimum of higher professional education (HBO), preferably in Animal Science, Animal Husbandry or possibly Food Technology.
- Work experience in a similar position is appreciate.
- Knowledge of animal nutrition, raw materials and Bestmix is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of raw materials
- You are innovative, pro-active and customer oriented
- You work accurately and pragmatically
- You have good social and communicative skills
What can Vobra offer you?
- Excellent primary and secondary terms of employment
- A free and responsible role with room for your own input and vision
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere in a motivated team with short communication lines
Are you interested? Then send your application letter to Nicole Dissel, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about the position, please contact Mariette Donkers, 0413229443.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.