Customer Service Specialist (24 hours)
Vobra Special Petfoods B.V. is the specialist in high quality dog and cat food since 1932. A family business that has been producing and distributing premium, super premium and veterinary quality dog and cat foods under its own brand and Private Label for 90 years. Our products stand for quality and exclusivity both nationally and internationally and we are proud of that! We have a no-nonsense mentality and if necessary we go the extra mile, but we also make time for Brabant sociability.
Do you like to be the spider in the web within a dynamic organization? Do you like to work in a team? Do you like to analyze and do you not avoid a difficult (improvement) process but you bite into it like an energetic pitbull? Then this challenging position is for you!
Due to the growth of the organization, we are immediately looking for a new colleague for our Customer Service/Sales Department who – together with the current staff (6 people) – will take care of the entire order process from order input to delivery to the customer, including customer service support and will actively contribute to the further professionalization of the processes and procedures within the department.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Support and active participation in various improvement projects
- Manage or co-manage the B2B webshop and stimulate its use to a maximum extent
- Keeping master data and CRM module in Exact up to date.
- Answering and processing of incoming questions by phone and email
- Processing sales orders and following the entire logistic order process
- Registering and processing complaints
Who are you:
- You have a MBO+/HBO work and thinking level obtained through training and / or experience
- You have experience with automated systems, excellent knowledge of MS Office, with above average skills in Excel; experience with Exact and/or webshop management is a plus
- You are accurate, proactive and think in solutions
- You are structured and can properly separate main and side issues
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch language orally and in writing. A good knowledge of the English and/or German language is preferred.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a Customer Service/Sales department.
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits including (in case of permanent employment) a no sick bonus, a results bonus, fresh fruit 2x per week, participation in a bicycle plan and group insurance. Salary indication depending on education and experience € 2700 – € 3400 based on 40 hours
- Free and responsible role with room for own input and vision
- Open culture with short communication lines
- An informal working atmosphere within an enthusiastic team of driven employees
Please send your cover letter and CV to Vobra Special Petfoods B.V. Attn: Nicole Dissel – HR Advisor, email@example.com. For more information please contact Dorien van den Boogaard – Manager Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0413 389 188.