Who are we?
Vobra Special Petfoods is a real family business with a proud tradition. We have been making food for dogs and cats for 90 years. Think of our consumer brands, products specifically for the veterinarian or other companies’ own brands. Whatever we make or supply, Vobra stands for exceptional quality, both nationally and internationally. Our secret recipe? That is the passion and care with which we work, every day. We aim for happy, healthy pets and satisfied customers. We are happy to go the extra mile for them. We like to work hard. But with us, there is also room for Brabant-style sociability and playing a game of table tennis!
Vobra is looking for a fulltime Operator Packaging to join the team in the near future.
Together with your teammates you will work on the packaging process in a 3-shift operation. You are responsible for operating all machines in the bagging department and monitoring this process. You will also adjust the weighers of the bagging lines and do test runs with the machines. In case of a transition to another product or another packaging, you are responsible for the adjustment of the machine. Of course, you also ensure a safe and clean working environment.
What are your tasks?
- Alternately operating all machines within the bagging department
- Taking care of supply and removal by forklift truck
- Taking care and monitoring of the process
- Setting the weighers for the bagging lines
- Applying codes
- Test runs with machines
- Switching and adjusting machines
- Taking care of the additional registration and administration
What do we ask?
Your educational level is at least MBO and you have several years of experience in this line of work. In addition, you have a forklift certificate. You work efficiently, are flexible and constantly alert to deviations; at Vobra, quality is number 1!
You are a colleague and team player and enjoy working in a family business.
What do we offer?
- You can count on excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, including (in case of permanent employment) a bonus without sick leave, a results payment and participation in a bicycle plan and collective insurance.
- You will have a responsible role and work in a nice team.
- You work in an open and friendly company culture.
- You will receive a shift bonus of 25%.
Does this position appeal to you? Then send your application letter and CV to Vobra Special Petfoods, for the attention of Nicole Dissel (HR adviser), firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, please contact Bas Theeuwes by telephone: (0413) 22 94 43.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.