Who are we?
Vobra Special Petfoods is a real family business with a proud tradition. We have been making food for dogs and cats for 90 years. Think of our consumer brands, products specifically for the veterinarian or other companies’ own brands. Whatever we make or supply, Vobra stands for exceptional quality, both nationally and internationally. Our secret recipe? That is the passion and care with which we work, every day. We aim for happy, healthy pets and satisfied customers. We are happy to go the extra mile for them. We like to work hard. But with us, there is also room for Brabant-style sociability and playing a game of table tennis!
Vobra is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced full-time Process Operator to join the team in 3 shifts.
- You will alternately operate all machines within the production area related to the grinding/mixing and extrusion process;
- You take care of and monitor these processes and take care of the timely change of hammers, the stock of moulds, the adjustment of the machines when changing from one product to another and of course you take care of a clean and safe working environment;
- You are responsible for assessing the machines for correct operation and the quality of the product in various stages of processing;
- You solve deviations and/or breakdowns yourself as much as possible, in such a way that the production is disrupted as little as possible;
- Improvement ideas regarding safety or efficiency are always welcome and you have a nice and responsible role within the team, consisting of 8 team members.
What do we ask?
Your educational level is at least MBO and you have several years of experience in this line of work. You also have a forklift certificate. You work efficiently, are flexible and constantly alert to deviations; at Vobra, quality is number 1!
You are enthusiastic about the content of the job, collegial and a team player and you enjoy working in a family business.
What do we offer?
- You can count on excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, including (in case of permanent employment) a bonus without sick leave, a results payment and participation in a bicycle plan and collective insurance.
- You will have a responsible role and work in a nice team.
- You work in an open and friendly company culture.
- You will receive a shift bonus of 25%.
Does this position appeal to you? Then send your application letter and CV to Vobra Special Petfoods, for the attention of Nicole Dissel (HR adviser), email@example.com. For more information about the position, please contact Bas Theeuwes by telephone: (0413) 22 94 43.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.